Hey you all! I know i've been M.I.A. (Missing in Action) for a few weeks but I'm back and now that my school semester is winding down & summer's on the way, I will have so much more time to make posts! Today's post is about the latest Hit or Hot poll that I've had up. It's finally time that I gave you all the results and then give my opinion on it. 23 people (About 88.5%) who voted thought that this Double Denim Jeans look was HIT, while the remaining 3 people (11.5%) who voted thought that this look was HOT. In my opinion, I don't think that I could wear this look because my personal style isn't as edgy and daring as Rihanna's but I don't think that it looks bad. RiRi definitely pulled this double da denim look off. She is a trendsetter from her constantly changing hairstyles and pointy claw nails to her rock star clothing style. Being in the spotlight is very hard with nonstop criticism from the tabloids but Rihanna is such a inspiration because she does what she wants, wears what she wants and is very unapologetic about it. That's what makes this look HOT! Go check out the new Hit or Hot by clicking here.